Ask a Stripper

Empowering exotic dancers since 2004!

Stripper Shoes

Erotic Services: Craigslist Gets Sued by a Cop!


Sheriff: Craigslist 'largest source of prostitution' in US -AP

Long ago I'd read Craig Newmark mention that ES was for ladies in the industry to advertise their wares.

Well I'm confused why it is being over run by men advertising and not the women. It's been that way for a long time too.

It seems rather unfair that if I were to post where I work, that it will be lost in a sea of repeat ads for online in-call and out-call agencies run by men.

I don't feel that ES should be shut down but it needs to be heavily regulated.

They should also keep the sugar-daddies looking for starving students out of the M4W section as well.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ask a Stripper Copyright 2003-2015 All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Blog Skins