Ask a Stripper

Empowering exotic dancers since 2004!

Stripper Shoes

Exotic Dancers, Dating and Strip Clubs


If your partner went to a strip club would you mind?

That is the question at the Easy Find a Date blog and I'm wondering what other exotic dancers think of this.

No I Would Not Mind
  • As long as he takes me with him I do not mind. :)
  • If it is with a bachelor party or out with the guys once in a while it seems harmless.
  • One or tow dances can't hurt.
  • If he shows me how ultra excited he is when he gets home maybe I'll send him more often. :)
Yes I Would Mind
  • You spent how much?
  • You go how often?
  • Why do you keep bringing up Eternity and Mercedes like they were your good friends?
  • How come you don't come home until really late anymore and you don't seem to have an interest in me?
What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ask a Stripper Copyright 2003-2015 All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Blog Skins