Ask a Stripper

Empowering exotic dancers since 2004!

Stripper Shoes

Strip Club Consulting


If and when you need strip club consulting please see my contact page for details.

No gentlemen's club is too big or too small for strip club consulting!

Exotic dancers looking for lap dance information and making more money in a gentlemen's club should contact me! I can help you make the best of an ailing economy from how to save your money and how to make more of it! Get ideas and help choosing a good gentlemen's club to work in and even how to save money on stripper shoes! Anything!

Experienced exotic dancers profess that working in a gentlemen's club is truly a recession proof business!

Why you should hire me:

I've been exotic dancing for a number of years all over the US and in Canada. As an observant and savvy business women I have gotten financial advice from some of the best people in the strip club industry. You could say I've been privy to information that most people in business will never have. All names and certain info are confidential so don't ask me where or from whom I've heard what.

Yes I have even helped men and women in traditional business make more money.

My personal joke is I have an MBA three times over with street smarts to back it up and I got paid a lot of money to get this education! How many people in the world can say that or have the credentials that I do? How many people know how to use it?

I have a no bullshit approach to things and want other exotic dancers (and club owners) to have all the benefits that I have in the exotic dancing world.

The best part is I love what I do! I have no shame for my choice to work as an exotic dancer and I write extensively about it as I'm always trying to keep up on the industry year round. 

When the times comes for me to hang up my stripper shoes I will still be an active member of the exotic dancer community.

Let me know how I can help you hack your way to success as I've already been there and done that in the beautiful world of exotic dancing. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ask a Stripper Copyright 2003-2015 All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Blog Skins